The mission of the Ute Indian Tribe Red Pine Residential Treatment Center is to promote wellness and healing from the use of alcohol and drugs by providing individualized, comprehensive and culturally-based treatment and recovery services to all the Ute Tribal members of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation, as well as others who may be in need of these services.
The following services are provided:
- Alcohol & Drug/Evaluation
- Individual, Group & Traditional Therapy, using multiple approaches.
- Male & Female Sweats
- 12 Step & 12 Traditions
- Medicine Wheel Concepts, Holistic Healing-Integration of Spiritual, emotional, Mental & Physical healing & Red Road Approach
- Physical Wellness
- Family Involvement
- Duel Diagnoses & Co-Dependency
- Possible School credit / computer / GED