1. Call or visit red Pine Residential Treatment Center. Ask for the Intake Coordinator.
2. Complete INTAKE PACKET & submit to: Betty Lee - Intake Coordinator.
3. Submit the following documents:
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Clear T.B. Results
- Complete Physical/medications list
- Court Referral (if court ordered) DCFS / Probation
- Criminal Background sent in by client
- Alcohol and Drug Assessment
- Photo ID
- Screening form
4. Once everything is turned in to the Intake Coordinator, It will be reviewed by the clinical team and you will be notified by mail of your acceptance.
There is no fee for individuals who show proof of enrollment with the Ute Indian Tribe. For Non-Tribal Members fee is $100.00 per day for 65-90 day sessions, 4 scholarship opportunities are available.
Covers the following:
3 meals per day, Arts & Crafts supplies, Educational supplies, Room & Board.